Angela joined Ankura with the firm’s 2018 acquisition of c3/consulting, where she worked with clients to navigate market challenges, develop growth-oriented business models, and address complex regulatory environments. She has partnered with senior executives in publicly traded companies and private equity firms across industries. Her experience encompasses strategic planning, operations improvements, and tactical implementation, with a focus on the long-term implications of change.
Angela started her career at Ernst & Young and subsequently worked at boutique consulting firms specializing in growth strategy and strategic planning prior to c3. As an undergraduate, she founded Scholar Serve, a nonprofit volunteer organization that provides grants and mentoring to college and graduate students in support of the recipients’ community service work. She is the author of “Change the World, Change Your Life: Discover your Life Purpose through Service.” In 2018 she founded the Tennessee chapter of the Association of Change Management Professionals and serves as chair of its board of directors. She is also on the Association of Change Management’s global board committee focused on advancing change management thought leadership.
Angela’s professional experience includes:
- Change Leadership and Growth Strategy, Publicly Traded Hospital Corporation: Oversaw a portfolio of 18 strategic initiatives to enable a more than $1 billion business unit to reach 2% same-store YOY revenue growth. Angela led in a role analogous to an interim chief of staff position for the President of Operations (COO), continuously advising and collaborating with the c-suite team to develop actionable growth strategies and thoughtfully manage the business as it transformed its middle management operations.
- Strategic Plan Development, Global Automotive Manufacturing Company: Collaborated with client executives to develop a mobile app strategy for the North American operations. Angela assessed the existing apps, benchmarked them against the competition, and researched industry investments in the sector to deliver strategic guidance on improving the customer experience, increasing app store ratings, and maximizing the return on new mobile investments.
- Strategy Assessment, Healthcare Management Company: Worked directly with the CEO and chief strategy officer to evaluate a potential expansion to target a new market segment for the company’s utilization-review services. Angela conducted extensive market research and analysis to deliver actionable recommendations that were approved by the client’s board of directors and adopted.
- Strategic Plan and IT Investment Strategy, Dialysis Care Provider: Created the physician IT investment strategy to develop new capabilities that supported strategic objectives. Angela worked with the CIO and vice president of medical affairs to assess the current IT assets and identified opportunities to develop solutions that would improve operational efficiency and streamline physicians’ workload.
- Program Leadership and Change Management, Post-Acute Healthcare Transitions Company: Led the development and implementation of comprehensive management and leadership training to support growth plans. Angela helped create and document best practices for key manager roles that were designed to maintain quality standards and consistent customer and patient experiences, then developed the training and implementation plans.
- Business Process Optimization, Publicly Traded Hospital Corporation: Led the documentation and development of case management processes. Angela assessed existing processes and collaborated with the clinical operations team to understand regional differences and to identify opportunities for improving operational efficiencies.