Resolution of a regulatory matter may require an audit firm to engage a monitor or independent consultant. Our seasoned professionals have firsthand experience as senior officers at both the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) and the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC), and bring this regulatory credibility and deep experience to monitor or independent consultant situations.
We assist in the following capacities:
- Review audit methodology and system of quality control to identify enhancement opportunities
- Review and evaluate regulatory-required undertakings or remedial measures
- Serve as consulting resource to other third-party monitors or independent consultants in a supporting role
- Assist in development of responses to regulatory-required undertakings or remedial measures
- Provide independent, balanced, and unbiased perspective on response to regulatory-required undertakings and remedial measures