For publicly reporting companies, compliance with Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) periodic reporting requirements is crucial. SEC reviews sometimes result in comment letters or meetings between the registrants and regulatory staff. With a wealth of SEC and accounting experience, Ankura professionals assist our clients in summarizing and responding to communications in an effective and credible way.
- Review and analysis of SEC Comment Letters and related correspondence
- Provide consulting support to communicate and resolve regulator concerns regarding accounting or disclosure matters
- Preparation assistance or objective assessment of “white papers” or advocacy undertakings
- Assistance in accounting communications with the SEC or other regulators
- Independent, balanced, and unbiased perspective of accounting issues and risks
- Serve as an interface between clients and auditors or third-party financial stakeholders involved in process