September 15, 2021
01:00 pm - 02:00 pm ET
About the Webinar
Cosponsored with Pillsbury.
This webinar will cover the key areas all organization should focus on when building a cybersecurity program to meet the applicable requirements for their industry and location.
The webinar will use the New York Department of Financial Services cybersecurity regulations as an example of one of the many rising cybersecurity requirements organizations are facing. We will also address a case study of how an organization has implemented the New York cybersecurity requirements and discuss the future of regulatory requirements for nationwide organizations.
Attendees will learn:
- NYDFS overview
- How to implement a cybersecurity program that complies with the NYDFS regulation
- Best practices for organizations to implement similar requirements
- Preview of expectations for cybersecurity regulation
- Brian Montgomery, Senior Counsel, Pillsbury
- Matthew Flora, Senior Director, Ankura
- Ankur Sheth, Senior Managing Director, Ankura