Office No. 20-118, 20th Floor, Commerz II, Off Western Express Highway
Oberoi Garden City, Goregaon (E), Mumbai, – 400 063 India
+91 9820073695 Main
Amit Jaju is a Senior Managing Director with Ankura Consulting based in Mumbai, India. Amit leads the Data & Technology Segment in India and has over 17 years of experience in forensic technology consulting covering data analytics, cyber, e-discovery, software licensing and information governance. He has created market leading solutions to solve data related challenges for clients around a wide spectrum of areas such as financial crime, bribery and corruption (FCPA / UKBA), sanctions and AML, transaction monitoring, cyber incident response, piracy and threat monitoring, analytics and software licensing. He has delivered engagements for global and Indian clients in over 20 countries and his experience spans across multiple sectors including financial services, information technology, pharmaceuticals and media and entertainment.
He has led many complex global data analytics engagements including implementing and managing enterprise-wide fraud and AML monitoring solutions for banks and implementing terrorism monitoring over the internet for defence services. He has delivered sanctions diagnostics and investigation engagements across Europe and the Middle East for large OFAC sanctions matters and has developed a sanctions analytics platform to deliver end-to-end sanctions diagnostics and monitoring.
Amit has led and delivered several cross border and Indian investigations covering digital forensics, e-discovery and forensic data analytics to uncover issues such as fraud, bribery and corruption, data/IP theft and cybercrime; acted as an expert witness in Europe and USA on matters related to IP Theft and Piracy.
Amit writes for various journals and in his guest columns with top Indian business newspapers. His study on Insider Threats is published in the courseware of Cambridge University. Amit is a regular speaker in prominent legal, technology, compliance, and cyber industry forums. Amit also conducts regular training workshops for judicial, law-enforcement, compliance and legal communities.
- Masters of IT from Virginia Tech USA
- MBA from SP Jain, a premier B-School in India
- Honors & Awards
- LinkedIN Top Voice – Technology & Innovation Who’s Who Legal - Thought Leaders - GIR - Investigations Digital Forensic Experts 2023, Thought Leaders - India - Investigations Digital Forensic Experts 2023, Global Leader - Consulting Experts - Digital & Data - Digital Forensic Experts 2022, Global Leader - Data - Data Experts 2023, Global Leader - Investigations Digital Forensic Experts 2023
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Certified Information Security Auditor
- Certified Software Asset Manager
- Technology Certifications from Microsoft, Cisco and IBM
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners