David Lynn is a Managing Director with Ankura with extensive experience in organizational culture, executive development, and human equity valuation, working with Fortune 500 firms as well as dynamic start-ups. His experience includes leading strategic engagements including enterprise-wide business strategy, culture shaping, and executive development initiatives with organizations such as Black Knight Financial Services, Skyworks Solutions, JPMorgan Chase, Superior Energy Services, and eviCore Healthcare. He is based out of New York.
David’s professional experience includes:
- Merger Integration and Organizational Culture Change: Served as the principal consultant for a post-merger integration process including culture measurement and management. Worked with the chief executive officer and executive team to drive strategy execution following the merger of two firms that form the current organization, and ongoing strategic acquisitions.
- Executive Team and Leader Development: Served as executive coach to executive team members, including the chief marketing officer, chief operating officer, and general counsel, and facilitated their strategy implementation process, designed to drive speed of decision execution and integrate new acquisitions.
- Digital Transformation: Worked with the digital leadership team to develop and implement strategies to shape the organization’s culture, improve employee engagement, and retain key employees.
- Human Resources Strategy: Led the human resources strategy process for the human resources leadership team, designed to formulate and drive strategy and key performance metrics to support profitability and market share.
- Change Management Initiative: Led a multidisciplinary team for the Shared Services Americas change initiative, designed to drive out $12 million in costs and improve employee engagement and retention of key individuals.
- Energy Conglomerate: Served as lead consultant for a team charged with improving employee engagement and productivity across 17 wholly owned subsidiaries for a $5 billion oil services conglomerate.
- Leadership Academy: Led a case team that designed and implemented a comprehensive approach to leader development for all management levels, including the executive team, designed to connect leadership competencies to business strategy and drive speed of execution.
- Oracle/Siebel Systems: Served as a senior partner leading one of the firm’s largest consulting groups, which was focused on implementation of enterprise-wide sales process improvement for the firm’s largest customer relationship management software customers.
- News & events
- Risk Management Annual Conference, 9/16/2015, Executive Leadership Conference, “Leading in a Dynamic Culture,” Chicago, IL
Insights & innovation