Jon has extensive experience in leading and delivering on large, multi-jurisdictional matters, with global experience including assignments in India, China, Canada, and multiple European locations. Jon’s expertise focuses on assisting clients with their full disclosure strategy from scoping, through data processing and review to production and advising on appropriate analytic software and techniques, such as concept analysis and predictive coding, to bring value and efficiency to the process.
Jon’s professional experience includes:
- Responsible for the forensic collection, processing, and onsite review of 300GB of data under tight deadlines at a client site in Portugal utilising an Attenex Document Mapper solution. After the review, relevant documents were exported and used to conduct interviews on the client premises.
- Management of a large regulatory banking matter involving terabytes of data from various sources including Bloomberg and Reuters and over 300 reviewers in London and New York.
- Management of a court ordered shared database for the electronic disclosure of a large multi-party matter involving hundreds of thousands of disclosed documents and over 100 users.
- Management of an extensive Chinese state secret review on site in Shanghai over a two-month period.
- Oversight and management of a large collection, on site processing and managed review exercise in a $700 million multi-jurisdictional litigation. This involved the oversight of a document production of almost seven million pages.
- Leadership of a complete eDiscovery and analytics solution on a large banking matter including managed analytic review of an inbound production of over two million documents.
- Conducted the forensic collection, processing, and on-site review of data for 15 custodians in Taiwan over a 2-week period. This involved utilizing a Clearwell mobile solution and the creation and maintenance of a document review environment for 10 local reviewers without any external access.
- Management of a large processing and review matter in India utilizing over 50 reviewers making over 50,000 document decisions per day. This case included on-site training and processing as well as running a team providing ongoing remote support from the UK.