2963 Sidco Drive, Suite 101
Nashville, TN 37204
Alecia M. Wynn is a Managing Director at Ankura, based in Nashville. She has more than 20 years of experience in a number of disciplines including change leadership, program management, customer advocacy, and leadership development. Alecia is equipped to drive all aspects of solutions creation, implementation, and adoption.
Alecia’s professional experience includes:
- Change Management, Global Tire Manufacturer: Delivered change leadership and targeted communications for a shared services department undergoing high-risk process, technology, and team changes.
- Leadership Development, Global Hospitality Data Company: Planned and executed a program to increase the effectiveness of the c-suite through challenging group and individual activities.
- Customer Experience Quantification, Global Finance Company: Quantified the benefits of improving the customer experience through automation.
- Strategic Planning, Global Finance Company: Equipped executives with standard tools, repeatable processes, and customized communications to be leveraged across teams in support of corporate strategic goals.
- Project Management, University Medical Center: Facilitated program governance activities to ensure alignment of executive leadership, managers and team members around common goals and deliver on implementation of an enterprise medical record system.
- Contact Center Operations, Palliative Care Startup: Redesigned and stood up a call center comprised of physicians, nurses, social workers, and non-clinical representatives to provide virtual care to patients and families.
- Program Director, Global Healthcare Corporation: Facilitated program governance activities to ensure alignment of executive leadership, managers, and team members around common goals to deliver an enterprise clinical data consolidation and analytics solution.
- Project Manager, Global Healthcare Corporation: Managed electronic medical record systems implementations in out-patient settings.
- Healthcare Informatics Consultant, University Medical Center: Provided traditional and Agile project management for various solutions implementations.
- Internet Strategist, Publisher: Created and executed a plan to transfer content from traditional printed materials to online resources.
- BS, University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Certified Change Management Facilitator
- Certified SCRUM Master
- Certified Effective Facilitator