2021 McKinney Avenue, Suite 340
Dallas, TX 75201
Chamira Jayamanne is a Senior Managing Director at Ankura. He has over 15 years of experience in providing financial due diligence and post-merger integration services to clients in the healthcare, life sciences, retail, manufacturing, and services industries.
Prior to joining Ankura, Chamira developed and lead the financial due diligence practice of a healthcare focused consulting firm. Chamira was able to generate annual revenue in excess of $4 million and achieve a growth rate well over 100% within less than two years, despite the COVID-19 pandemic.
Prior to that, Chamira spent 14 years with Big 4 accounting firms providing financial due diligence and post-merger integration services.
Chamira’s notable financial due diligence advisory experience includes:
- Anthem Blue Cross’ acquisition of Beacon Health Options – Chamira performed financial and operational due diligence related Anthem Blue Cross’ acquisition of Beacon Health Options for $2 billion in 2019.
- Trinity Health’s multiple acquisitions – Chamira advised Trinity Health and its ministries on multiple physician practice and acute care health system acquisitions ranging from $100 million to $1 billion in revenue.
- Lifespan Medical acquisition of Coastal Medical – Chamira advised Lifespan board of directors related to their acquisition of Coastal Medical, a multi-disciplinary physician practice headquartered in Rhode Island. Chamira performed financial and operational due diligence and review of financial forecast as part of the project.
- CVC Capital Partners’ contemplated acquisition of multi-site acute-care hospital system and affiliated health plans and IPAs – Chamira provided financial and operational due diligence to CVC Capital Partners related to their contemplated acquisition of a multi-site acute care hospital system, affiliated health plans and IPAs.
- Unified Vision Partners LLC’s multiple add-on acquisitions of retina practices. Chamira provided financial due diligence, operational due diligence, and post-merger integration assistance to Unified Vision Partners LLC’s (a Waud Capital Portfolio Company) multiple add-on acquisitions ranging from $25 million to $100 million in net revenue.
- Mayo Clinic – Chamira assisted Mayo Clinic’s Corporate Development team with the recapitalization of its Pathology Lab Division. Chamira prepared the carved-out financial statements and the quality of earnings analysis for the Pathology Lab Division and advised the corporate development team throughout the process.
- Scott and White Baylor Health System – Chamira assisted and advised Scott and While Health System related to its merger with Baylor Health System by performing financial and operational due diligence on Baylor Health System.
- Garda World Security Services – Chamira assisted Garda World Security Services related to their contemplated acquisition of a government contractor that provides security services to various embassies around the world. The target recorded approximately $2 billion in net revenue in 2019.
- Thomas H Lee Capital Partners – Chamira provided financial due diligence services to Thomas H Lee Capital Partners related to multiple acquisitions within its Technology and Business Solutions segment.
- Carle Clinic – Chamira assisted Carle Clinic’s acquisition of Advocate Aurora’s Central Illinois operations by performing financial due diligence and analyzing pro forma financial operations of the Business.
- Clayton Dubilier & Rice LLC – Chamira advised and performed financial due diligence related to Clayton Dubilier & Rice LLC’s acquisition of Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare, a one the largest durable medical equipment manufacturers in the U.S.
- M. Accountancy, University of Mississippi
- BSC, Accountancy – University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Sri Lanka
- CPA Licensed in Tennessee and Arizona
- Member of AICPA