1 Angel Court, Level 3
London, England EC2R 7HJ
+44 (0) 20 7469 1111 Main
+44 (0) 7984 450 292 Mobile
Christian Fahey is a Senior Managing Director, Deputy General Counsel, and Head of Legal (EMEA & APAC) at Ankura, based in London.
Christian has more than 15 years of significant international experience in providing counsel on a broad range of legal, compliance, risk, company secretarial, corporate governance, and regulatory matters. He has a proven track record of successfully leading complex international transactions, large transformations, and strategically important projects particularly in the technology and telecoms industries.
Prior to joining Ankura, Christian was the vice president of legal affairs at Inmarsat, a leading global mobile satellite communications company, where he held various positions including on Inmarsat’s aviation leadership team, as trustee director and board member for Inmarsat’s pension scheme, and chair of Inmarsat’s data protection office.
Christian previously spent 10 years in private practice at law firms including Milbank and Baker & McKenzie, specializing in multinational outsourcing transactions and corporate and commercial matters.
- LPC, BPP Law School
- LLM, London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)
- LLB, King’s College London
- Lean Six Sigma, Yellow Belt
- Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe (CIPP/E)
- Expert Member, British Standards Institute (BSI)
- Chair of Working Group for European Standard (BS EN 17371-2:2021) on Service Contracts
- Fellow (FRAeS), Royal Aeronautical Society (2020)
- Plenary Member on the City of London Corporation’s Lawtech Sounding Board