485 Lexington Avenue, 10th Floor
New York, NY 10017
David Yurkerwich is a Senior Managing Director at Ankura, based in New York, San Francisco, and Germany. David is a seasoned expert with over 30 years of IP experience. He assists clients with the challenges and opportunities associated with assessing, valuing, and managing IP assets in today’s global innovation economy. Ankura IP combines timely competitive information and state of the art valuation methodologies using advanced data and analytical tools to deliver practical business solutions.
David works closely with inventors, owners, and attorneys to assess patentability and markets for technologies to build and maintain competitive IP portfolios. He actively negotiates IP based transactions and structures, and manages joint development, licensing, and enforcement activities. David also provides expert valuation testimony in patent infringement cases, international arbitration, and other business disputes involving companies in Asia, Europe, South America, and the United States. This has included expert testimony in over 90 matters involving a broad range of technologies and markets.
- BS, Business Administration, Villanova School of Business
- Honors & Awards
- 2019 Recommended Professional by IAM Patent 1000: The World’s Leading Patent Professionals
- Recognized as a 2019 World’s Leading IP Strategist by IAM Strategy 300
- David has been recognized by his peer group as one of the IAM Strategy 300 – The World’s Leading IP Strategists since 2008
- Certified Public Accountant
- Accredited in Business Valuation
- Certified Valuation Analyst
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Licensing Executives Society
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- Intellectual Property Owners Association