485 Lexington Avenue, 10th Floor
New York, NY 10017
Michelle Andersen is a Senior Director at Ankura based in New York. Michelle has 19 years of professional experience in engineering for aerospace applications, international trade compliance and technical leadership development.
As a leader in technology development for a Fortune 50 aerospace and defense company, Michelle led a large engineering team through several change management efforts including the acquisition by a new parent company, the rollout of a new enterprise training program, the development of a technical leadership rotational program and the design and integration of automated compliance tools to established IT systems.
- MS, Quinnipiac University School of Business
- MS, Purdue University School of Engineering
- BS, Smith College Department of Engineering
- Honors & Awards
- Society of Women Engineers, 2015
- Distinguished New Engineer Award
- Society for International Affairs American Society for Materials