485 Lexington Avenue, 10th Floor
New York, NY 10017
Rachel Woloszynski is a Senior Director at Ankura based in New York. She has experience leading independent monitorships, developing and implementing project management offices, and conducting compliance and ethics program effectiveness and risk assessments.
Rachel’s professional experience includes the following:
- Support the development and operation of a program management office for administration of the $11 billion Subrogation Wildfire Trust created as part of PG&E’s Chapter 11 Plan of Reorganization to compensate insurance carriers for indemnity payments made in connection with 2017 and 2018 California wildfires.
- Monitor sub-contractors of a large municipal transit agency to ensure compliance with various federal laws and regulations, including Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE), prevailing wage, and timely payment requirements.
- Performed data analysis, due diligence, and compliance reporting in connection with a court-mandated monitorship role arising out of a multibillion-dollar settlement of class action and regulatory enforcement suits brought against a global automobile manufacturer.
Receivership Administration and Consumer Redress Programs:
- Conduct consumer data due diligence and reporting for independent redress administration program in connection with a Federal Trade Commission settlement.
- Lead consumer engagement and support administration of receivership arising from the largest overseas real estate investment scheme the Federal Trade Commission has ever targeted.
Compliance Program Effectiveness & Gap Assessments:
- Evaluated effectiveness and comprehensiveness of compliance and ethics programming for a global pharmaceutical manufacturer facing a deferred prosecution agreement and prepared company for compliance with a corporate integrity agreement.
- Conducted compliance program gap assessment for a diversified financial services firm in preparation for IPO. As part of the engagement, performed industry benchmarking, drafted compliance policies and Code of Business Conduct & Ethics, conducted key stakeholder interviews, and developed risk mitigation and program development roadmaps.
Legal and Regulatory Risk Assessments:
- Performed comprehensive legal and regulatory risk assessment for global manufacturer and retailer. As part of the engagement, conducted leadership and stakeholder interviews, administered risk survey, analyzed legal and regulatory risks, developed recommended action plan, and delivered findings in detailed assessment report.
- Supported the development and implementation of a risk assessment for a global media corporation. As part of the engagement, evaluated key compliance and ethics programming in place to address priority risk areas, and developed risk mitigation action plan.
Compliance Program Management:
- Assisted with the development and implementation of a procurement center of excellence program to enable large public utility to procure emergency goods and services in accord with federal acquisition standards following a catastrophic hurricane.
- Assisted in the launch of a program management office at a global bank in order to enhance the governance, risk, and control framework for correspondent banking activities.
Compliance Audits & Investigations:
- Supported the audit of a global technology company under consent agreement to assess the strength of trade controls. As part of the audit, performed transaction testing, conducted stakeholder interviews, reviewed policies and procedures, and synthesized site visit observations to develop recommendations for enhancement.
- Conducted independent investigations into allegations of sexual misconduct and Title IX violations at educational institutions involving students, faculty, and staff. As part of the investigations, interviewed witnesses and analyzed evidence to develop comprehensive investigative reports that sought to determine credibility, identify relevant facts, and reach findings with independence and objectivity.
- BS, Applied Economics and Management, The Dyson School, Cornell University
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional (CCEP)