2963 Sidco Drive, Suite 101
Nashville, TN 37204
+1.615.371.8612 Main Get in touch
Rebekah Carroll is a Senior Director at Ankura, based in Nashville, and has over a decade of experience working with executives and enterprise leaders. She has broad experience working with global organizations, including strategic planning and strategy implementation, change management, business optimization, and facilitation. With a natural ability to shift seamlessly from big picture thinking to operational and financial know-how, she offers an outcome-driven mindset and delivers long-lasting results that create significant value for her clients. She brings a unique blend of creativity and structure that enables teams to move through complex challenges quickly and effectively. Her facilitation style combines active listening, space to innovate, and collaborative instruction with a natural ability to align disparate groups and create clear visual. Introspective and observant, she is able to communicate with clarity and uncover details that must be brought to the surface in order to move an initiative forward.
Rebekah has broad tactical and strategic experience working with global organizations and experience in numerous industries, including healthcare, logistics, technology, manufacturing, non-profit, real estate, private equity portfolio companies, and financial services.
Prior to her work with Ankura, Rebekah was a public tax accountant focused on corporate and partnership taxation. In that role, she was responsible for preparing and reviewing complex tax returns, managing staff and client projects, and consulting with clients regarding tax and accounting issues. Specific concentrations included healthcare, manufacturing, real-estate, international tax, consolidated entities, and established family-owned businesses.
Rebekah’s professional experience includes:
- Organizational Change Leadership, Health Insurance Provider: Collaborated with senior leadership to develop an enterprise-wide Change Management Center of Excellence equipped to apply change expertise on critical strategic initiatives and improve change competency levels of enterprise leaders; collaborated with client to build change management suite of services, tailored methodology, and robust toolkit; provided on-the-job coaching for client team to deepen change management expertise, hone consulting skills, and optimize service delivery.
- Strategic Planning, Publicly Held National Healthcare Provider: Acted as strategic thought partner and extended team member for Executive Chief Strategy Officer; designed and co-facilitated executive team enterprise-level strategy planning meetings to understand internal and external environments, evaluate strategic options and risks, and align the team on strategic focus areas; designed, shaped, and facilitated next level leadership strategy sessions to gain alignment on top priorities and identify key opportunities to drive operational excellence and transformational growth.
- Integration Communication & Culture Management, Publicly Held Fitness and Health Program Provider: Led integration communication strategy and execution for the acquisition close and ongoing integration of two public companies with over 1,000 employees in the combined organization; collaborated with executive-level leadership, Integration Management Office, and Culture and Change Management Office to drive alignment and craft key messages for significant announcements and synergy events; actively participated in and contributed to establishment of the Culture and Change Management Office to monitor, assess, and manage the people and culture impacts of the integration.
- Business Optimization, Private Equity Backed, Global IoT Solutions Provider: Led the design and adaptive facilitation of six future state global process design workshops involving a global, cross-functional stakeholder base to enable scalability and revenue growth; led Organizational Change Management efforts for implementation of designed processes, a large, global, transformation initiative spanning 15 offices and approximately 600 impacted employees across the globe.
- Change Leadership, Global Public Healthcare Provider: Worked with executive team of a $30 billion public healthcare company to lead change leadership efforts around a transformative Medicare Shared Savings Program Accountable Care Organization (MSSP ACO) initiative involving the creation of 15 ACOs across 126 hospitals with an anticipated revenue opportunity of up to $1 billion annually.
- Organizational Assessment, Global Public Healthcare Provider: Assessed IT organization for president of a $3 billion global behavioral health organization; delivered current state findings, recommendations, and an 18-month implementation roadmap designed to improve service delivery and increase efficiency; focused on people and processes, including organization structure, skills and capabilities, team and individual accountability, process efficiencies/opportunities, prioritization and decision-making, and cultural landscape.
- Strategic Planning & Strategy Implementation, Third-Party Global Logistics Provider: Facilitated development of a five-year strategic plan and acted as interim strategic management office for executive team of $1 billion third-party logistics organization; established governance, facilitated decision-making and executive alignment, accelerated outcomes, defined measurable targets, and led organizational change and communication; worked with senior leadership to shape and establish account management, a new organization identified as strategically critical for growing and retaining clients with an anticipated net dollar impact of up to $40 million annually.
- Strategic Planning, Service-As-A-Product Technology Solution Company: Crafted facilitated session to accelerate strategic roadmap and bridge the gap between vision and execution for a venture capitalist backed, established startup with steep growth targets; defined metrics, strategic focus areas, and dual-direction value-propositions; created implementation roadmap as the foundation for successful implementation and accelerated outcomes.
- Business Optimization, Global Financial Services Provider: Designed processes and created comprehensive business analyst/project manager toolkit for US HR department of global financial services organization to improve efficiencies, quality, and standardization of project lifecycle; toolkit was subsequently adopted and implemented globally.
- Strategic Planning, Venture-Capitalist Healthcare Provider: Crafted strategic priority facilitation for executive leadership of dynamic, venture capitalist-backed healthcare organization with steep growth targets; shaped and prioritized strategic initiatives that accelerated growth by maximizing resources; defined critical focus areas and initiatives including goals and metrics and created implementation roadmap.