1 Angel Court, Level 3
London, England EC2R 7HJ
Satinder Soni is a Managing Director at Ankura based in London. With over 15 years of experience, Satinder advises on legal technology solutions relating to litigation, cyber breach, and corporate and regulatory investigations. Her expertise spans within data governance, data identification, early data assessment and AI solutions, e-discovery, and multi-jurisdictional matters.
Satinder has worked with numerous global law firms, including the ‘magic circle’ and large multi-national organizations. Prior to joining Ankura, Satinder led the legal technologies practice for the Europe, Middle East, and Africa region for a global risk consultancy firm.
Satinder’s professional experience includes:
- Surveillance involving IP theft for a leading international law firm. In-house surveillance teams were deployed in Australasia and the UK. Designed an operational framework with dashboard reporting for the CISO giving them early warning of cyber incidents.
- Cyber breach response incident for a global media corporation responding to a ransomware attack on all their servers. Utilizing AI technology and creating workflows to ensure all PII and PHI data was captured.
- Large cross-border matter on behalf of a client under regulatory investigation by the U.S. SEC and DOJ. Our team collected significant quantities of data in countries across Africa, Asia, and the Middle East over a three-year period. Managed the review and production of relevant electronic material and provided advanced data analytics and forensic accounting support to the client’s legal advisers. We assisted with regulatory reporting requirements and in direct liaison with U.S. authorities.
- Expert witness country assessment to support ‘force majeure’ claim in Yemen, later used for arbitration proceedings.
- Embedded security and litigation support for a large offshore oil and gas enterprise, focusing on all elements of country risk including data transfer issues for legal review purposes, the political landscape, and how it may impact operation and security requirements.
Satinder has wide ranging experience in the litigation industry. She has developed business within court reporting and litigation support, as well as providing CPD led seminars to lawyers and barristers on the subject of courtroom technologies and electronic presentation of evidence.
- MA, Leadership, Henley Business School
- BA, Hons., Marketing and Human Resources
- Member, Women in e-discovery
- Member, Female Fraud Forum