Motivated by progress and efficiency, Bethany helps client teams break down silos and build collaboration by seeking cross-functional engagement, feedback, and alignment. Her passion for developing others define her direct, hands-on approach for solving complex issues, shaping strategy, building consensus, leading change, and delivering results.
Bethany’s professional experience includes:
- Transformation Program Management, Healthcare Corporation: Aggressive people, process, and tools transformation of the office of supply chain to deliver a substantial, immediate reduction of total supply expense.
- Program Strategy and Management, Global Automotive Manufacturer (OEM): Cross-functional program shaping and delivery to transform client into a customer-focused organization.
- Program Lead, Global Tire Manufacturer: Facilitation of strategic planning and feasibility study associated with site closure and integration into existing client operations. Assessment included current state, proposed future state, business case, risk identification, and recommendation decision.
- Integration Program Management, Global Publishing and Distribution Company: Developed overall, cross-functional strategies and plans for Day 1 readiness and future integration associated with client’s acquisition of competitor operations. Integration resulted in client as the largest independent publisher distributor in North America.
- Strategic Planning, Private-Equity Owned Healthcare Provider: Strategic planning facilitation and consulting services to develop a three-year strategic roadmap with client executive team, including strategic focus areas, goals, success metrics and prioritized strategies for each focus area.
- Organizational Effectiveness, Global Tire Manufacturer: Implemented performance optimization plan, embedding within new operational model, with regular cadence on monitoring and measuring actual to plan performance, including risk and issue management.
- Bethany has worked with global consumer and automotive organizations throughout her career and served on leadership teams during organizations’ transformations. She has led teams through strategic plan and operational roadmap development, designed and implemented change management plans, led the delivery of successful ERP design and deployments, negotiated and drafted sale agreements associated with corporate restructurings and bankruptcies, developed cross-functional supply chain and financial risk contingency plans, and led various turnaround activities to maintain continuity of operations while establishing long-term processes and solutions.
- Business Strategy and Integration, Global Consumer Packaged Goods Company: Led the business strategy and implementation design for integration of acquired operations onto technical platform, engaging and aligning business leadership from c-suite to functional teams; designed structure for, recruited, and provided strategic guidance to business team throughout delivery while maintaining alignment with IT/IS leadership; led organizational readiness and change management planning.
- Integration Leadership, Global Consumer Packaged Goods Company: Created acquisition and post-merger integration strategy for international operations, including integration organization structure, project management tools, and governance protocols; led team of more than 25 associates through operational and efficiency planning while maintaining continuity of operations.
- Integration Leadership, Global Automotive Manufacturer: Served for four years as a member of small, appointed-member cross-functional restructuring team for a global original equipment manufacturer (OEM), negotiating acquisition and wind-down agreements, establishing operational continuity contingency plans, and mitigating financial and operational impacts of supplier restructuring activities.
- Procurement Leadership, Global Consumer Packaged Goods Company: Established procurement department and team while managing over $100 million in services purchases. Integrated department into a global services procurement organization and led team in the areas of strategic planning, operations, and supplier management; established and implemented procurement best practices; coordinated with global stakeholders and leadership to drive alignment of commodity strategy and process.
- Publicity Manager, Global Entertainment Corporation: Secured local, regional, and national media coverage supporting recording artists, including drafting of communications and selection of photographs for press/media marketing and use.