His areas of specialty include creation and refinement of financial reporting packages, liquidity management, development of process frameworks in finance organizations, and leveraging institutional data to help structure strategic corporate decisions.
Prior to his role at Ankura, Brendan was a Vice President of Finance for two operating divisions at Eastman Kodak Company, as well as serving as the Director of Financial Planning and Reporting. He was a Vice President in both the Turnaround and Restructuring group and Information Management Systems group at AlixPartners LLP, bringing a unique blend of technology and finance experience.
Brendan has diverse professional experience which includes:
- Currently leading the operational integration planning for a heavily regulated wellness company, containing multi-state vertically integrated subsidiaries.
- Currently leading a sell-side divesture of a technology company, providing operational and financial management, gap analysis of the shared services organization, and post-sale advisory services for the purchaser.
- Currently developing a process framework for the sales organization of a software company, highlighting change management key considerations and outlining CRM touchpoints through the sales cycle: sales opportunity, sales quoting, creation of a sales order, and invoicing.
- Served as the Vice President of Finance for Eastman Business Park, a segment which includes the operations of the Eastman Business Park, a more than 1,200-acre technology center and industrial complex.
- Served as the Vice President of Finance for Advanced Materials and 3D Printing Technology, a segment which includes the Kodak Research Laboratories and associated new business opportunities and intellectual property licensing not directly related to other business segments.
- Served as the Director of Financial Planning and Reporting at Eastman Kodak Company, where he led the corporate planning and reporting function with responsibilities for budget, forecast, and strategic plan preparation that provided clear and measurable targets for the business.
- Turnaround and restructuring, financial modeling, liquidity management, and analysis for a leading consumer technology retailer with annual sales of over $3.5 billion.
- Various leadership roles for a bankruptcy claims agent focused on case management strategies, process mapping of the Chapter 11 bankruptcy framework, distribution of corporate assets to creditors at emergence, and designing data mining and forensic accounting methodologies.