His areas of specialty include creation and refinement of financial reporting packages, liquidity management, development of process frameworks in finance organizations, and leveraging institutional data to help structure strategic corporate decisions.
Prior to his role at Ankura, Brendan was a vice president of finance for two operating divisions at Eastman Kodak Company, as well as serving as the director of financial planning and reporting. He was a vice president in both the turnaround and restructuring group and Information management systems group at AlixPartners LLP, bringing a unique blend of technology and finance experience.
Brendan has diverse professional experience which includes:
- Serving as the vice president of finance for Eastman Business Park, a segment which includes the operations of the Eastman Business Park, a more than 1,200-acre technology center and industrial complex.
- Serving as the vice president of finance for Advanced Materials and 3D Printing Technology, a segment which includes the Kodak Research Laboratories and associated new business opportunities and intellectual property licensing not directly related to other business segments.
- Serving as the director of financial planning and reporting at Eastman Kodak Company, leading the corporate planning and reporting function with responsibilities for budget, forecast, and strategic plan preparation that provided clear and measurable targets for the business.
- Turnaround and restructuring, financial modeling, liquidity management, and analysis for a leading consumer technology retailer with annual sales of over $3.5 billion.
- Technology consulting and coding expert testimony support for a bond insurer relating to asset‐backed securities and mortgage‐backed securities litigation.
- Bankruptcy claims and process administration for a company with $3 billion in annual sales that operated approximately 200 regional malls in 43 states.
- Bankruptcy claims and process administration for a company with over $2 billion in annual sales that provides digital and print media to a broad customer base including end‐user consumers, advertisers, merchants, and school and educational customers.
- Bankruptcy claims and call center management for two Catholic Diocese (Portland and Spokane) including the facilitation of Confidential Proofs of Claim for parties asserting sexual abuse.
- Various leadership roles for a bankruptcy claims agent focused on case management strategies, process mapping of the Chapter 11 bankruptcy framework, distribution of corporate assets to creditors at emergence, and designing data mining and forensic accounting methodologies.