Brendan has an expansive background incorporating technology and process improvement experience when developing solutions. His specialties include:
- Designing the separation strategy for complex corporate merger, acquisition, and/or divestiture transactions.
- Leading corporations through complex integration or carveout scenarios.
- Developing and refining process frameworks in organizations to guide corporate strategic planning.
- Employing a technology-led consulting approach to accelerate time to value.
- Leveraging institutional data to help inform executive decisions.
- Creating financial reporting packages, including liquidity management.
Prior to his role at Ankura, Brendan was a Vice President of Finance for two operating divisions at Eastman Kodak Company, as well as serving as the Director of Financial Planning and Reporting. He was a Vice President in both the Turnaround and Restructuring group and Information Management Systems group at a professional consulting firm, bringing a unique blend of technology and finance experience.
Brendan has diverse professional consulting experience including:
- Currently leading the strategy and planning for a highly complex acquisition and subsequent divesture.
- Led the integration planning for a SaaS provider of higher education institutions assisting with the evaluation, development, and refinement of integration roadmap; and planning and comprehensive evaluation and refinement of re-engineering requirements related to the ERP implementation.
- Led the operational integration planning for a heavily regulated wellness company, containing multi-state vertically integrated subsidiaries.
- Led a sell-side divesture of a technology company, providing operational and financial management, gap analysis of the shared services organization, and post-sale advisory services for the purchaser.
- Developed a process framework for the sales organization of a software company, highlighting change management key considerations and outlining CRM touchpoints through the sales cycle: sales opportunity, sales quoting, creation of a sales order, and invoicing.
Brendan has diverse professional corporate experience including:
- Served as the Vice President of Finance for Eastman Business Park, a segment which includes the operations of the Eastman Business Park, a more than 1,200-acre technology center and industrial complex.
- Served as the Vice President of Finance for Advanced Materials and 3D Printing Technology, a segment which includes the Kodak Research Laboratories and associated new business opportunities and intellectual property licensing not directly related to other business segments.
- Served as the Director of Financial Planning and Reporting at Eastman Kodak Company, where he led the corporate planning and reporting function with responsibilities for budget, forecast, and strategic plan preparation that provided clear and measurable targets for the business.