John’s accomplishments include leading numerous enterprise projects such as customer relationship management and enterprise resource planning implementations, from solution evaluation to implementation. Prior to joining c3, he held various accounting and finance positions across various industries and has expertise in general accounting, revenue recognition, compliance, forecasting/budgeting, and data analysis.
John’s professional experience includes:
- Program leadership, Health System: Accelerated and led enterprise implementation of clinical documentation software across more than 100 facilities.
- Business process optimization, Healthcare: Led requirements gathering and created policies and procedures for multiple IT departments.
- Business process optimization, Healthcare: Gathered requirements for the impact of an ERP change to downstream applications.
- Solution evaluation, Healthcare: Led requirements gathering for contract management system (CMS) implementation. Documented legacy and future processes, mapped data, and validated the conversion.
- Program leadership, Telecommunications: Implemented CRM, service desk, and marketing automation system using scrum methodology, impacting more than 200 staff with $100 million in revenue.
- Business process optimization, Telecommunications: Worked with on- and off-shore developers, managed implementation of a BPM system using Agile Scrum methodology. Removed key roadblocks with daily communication and sprint planning and review.
- Business process optimization, Telecommunications: Created standard process for Agile Scrum processes that included process and deliverables to review backlogs, set priority, and other key elements of planning.
- Solution evaluation, Telecommunications: Selected CRM, service desk, and marketing automation system for internet service provider, from requirements gathering all the way through final selection and contract negotiations.
- Solution evaluation, Telecommunications: Selected BPM software for internet service provider, from requirements gathering through RFP creation and evaluation, selection, and contract negotiations.
- Program leadership, Consulting: ERP implementation that documented the legacy and future processes to support new technology. Mapped data and ensured overall quality and effectiveness of transition.
- Program leadership, Total Population Healthcare: Managed compliance for a more than 2,000 staff organization, focusing on revenue recognition, billing, performance guarantees, and A/R. Created and oversaw policies and procedures, SOX compliance, and forecasted key financial outcomes.
- Business process optimization, Biotechnology/Manufacturing: Launched international supplemental movement accounts project, featuring completely automated production of roll forward schedules.