Lori joined Ankura with the firm’s 2018 acquisition of c3/consulting. During her 12 years with c3, Lori was increasingly involved with helping clients evaluate, select, and implement enterprise applications, with an emphasis on Human Capital Management (HCM) systems. Prior to c3, Lori spent nine years with HCA’s IT organization and has also worked in software startups and small businesses.
Lori’s professional experience includes technology projects for numerous clients, large and small, in a variety of industries. Most often, her clients have been enterprise organizations with hundreds of locations and thousands of employees.
Lori’s professional experience includes:
- Recruiting Process Improvement, Nationwide Healthcare Provider: Helped a nationwide healthcare provider assess its cloud-based applicant tracking system (ATS), identify and implement needed changes, and roll out new processes to 400 locations.
- HCM Implementation, Global Third-Party Logistics Provider: Contributed leadership guidance and subject matter expertise throughout a logistics and distribution company’s enterprise HCM conversion, serving over 300 locations and 14,000 employees.
- SDLC Process Improvement, Cloud-Based Software Provider: Helped a healthcare software development firm integrate product planning and program management disciplines while switching to an agile development methodology.
- Solution Selection and Implementation, Nationwide Healthcare Services Organization: Assisted a healthcare services company in the selection and implementation of new ERP solutions for financial, HCM, and workforce management needs for its 400 locations nationwide.
- Software Selection and Implementation, Non-Profit: Assisted a non-profit membership organization in the selection and implementation of a suite of SaaS-based HCM modules serving employees in all 50 states.
- Platform Transformation, North American Retailer: Conducted an inventory and assessment of enterprise legacy systems for a $2 billion retail organization. Managed and participated in multiple projects over a three-year period to accomplish the complete retirement of legacy mainframe systems in 2012.
- IT Reorganization, Third-Party Collection Services: While serving as interim CIO, evaluated IT operations and staffing needs for a privately-held financial services firm during a time of significant change. Recommended new processes and methods for configuration management, security, regulatory compliance, infrastructure support, and improved vendor and client EDI interfaces.
- HCM Implementation, North American Retailer: Managed a multi-phase SaaS HCM and ATS implementation for a large distributed enterprise with 15 legal entities, 2,500 locations, and 20,000 employees throughout the US, Puerto Rico, and Canada. The project scope encompassed all aspects of HR, payroll, benefits, recruiting, and onboarding, as well as interfaces to vendors and in-house applications.
- Custom Application Development, Physician Services Organization: Led a team of consultants, software developers, and client team members in the design, development, and ongoing enhancement of a custom workflow application for a $28 billion corporation. The browser- based system supports timely multi-level approval of legal contracts while enforcing regulatory and policy compliance.