Paige easily adapts to any situation and has the presence, composure, and communication skills to work with business leaders and stakeholders across all levels of an organization, including senior executive leadership. Paige quickly identifies the root cause of a situation and works with teams to design a solution that leads effective and lasting change. She leverages strong facilitation skills to engage teams and build consensus.
Paige uses a balanced approach to deliver results. She can understand the big picture while remaining attentive to critical details. She quickly becomes a trusted advisor due to her positive, open-minded, and empathetic demeanor.
Paige’s professional experience includes:
- Visual Communications and Change Management, Healthcare Technology: Developed high-level communication plan to be utilized by C-suite and drive strategic and resource planning.
- Business Analysis, Global Record Label: Captured business requirements for standardizing and automating statement templates based on multiple data sources and various contract types.
- Process Improvement, Global Record Label: Clarified desired future-state of statements with team members and leaders that led to the development of standardized, automated templates that minimized errors and increased efficiency.
- Project Management, Global Record Label: Conducted alignment meetings with team. Communicated and coordinated with sponsor, leaders, and team members to remove barriers to progress, escalate issues/risks, and offer creative solutions to problems. Ensured the team had a go-forward plan with momentum toward success.
- Process Improvement, Private Aviation Company: Established policies and procedures to track and monitor initiatives, risks, issues, and outstanding items.
- Program/Project Management, Private Aviation Company: Coordinated more than 100 initiatives resulting in $27 million annual savings. Aligned project management team and business stakeholders to ensure understanding of dependencies, resource needs, and fiscal impact. Developed processes and mechanisms to enable team to easily track data, make informed decisions, and meet targets. Monitored and maintained $20 million program budget.
- Business and Financial Analysis, Private Aviation Company: Partnered with head of finance and central controller to reconcile budgeted, projected, and actual savings. Designed and implemented robust financial modeling and forecasting tool to compute and manage savings opportunities involving more than 100 projects that led to $27 million of annual savings. Forecasting tool enabled team to monitor changes, analyze impact to savings target, and proactively detect risks that led to effective remediation. Created dashboard that provided stakeholders a method for more extensive analysis of savings target. Developed simulations tool to analyze risk impact in real-time and illustrated growth targets with granular level detail.
- Communications, Private Aviation Company: Developed monthly communication tailored to Csuite. Communications included detailed analysis which led to effective strategic business decisions.
- Strategic Planning and Facilitation, Private Aviation Company: Worked closely with business leaders during strategic planning sessions by delivering data-driven insights and observations that enabled leadership to more effectively make decisions. Facilitated brainstorming sessions with group of 15 program stakeholders to identify additional savings opportunities to bridge gap in meeting the annual savings target.
- Strategic Planning and Facilitation, Nonprofit Organization: Facilitated sessions for a non-profit organization to understand business processes and gaps to ultimately recommend process improvements that would increase likelihood of earning national recognition.
- Process Improvement, Technology Startup: Managed process to identify and execute the most scalable and effective processes as early stage technology company expanded into new markets.
- Visual Communications and Change Management, Technology Startup: Developed and adapted written and visual implementation plans and training documents for various audiences – from high level executives and vice presidents to managers and front-line employees. Developed change management communications that introduced changes, confirmed the value, and equipped the team with the information and tools necessary for success.