Rachel’s areas of expertise include: program management, change leadership, growth advisory, strategic planning, agile product management/ownership, data analytics, business development/marketing, global vendor/account management, and process improvement. Industries she has served include: healthcare, technology, not-for-profit, and education.
Rachel’s professional experience includes:
- Software-System Deployment, Global Fortune 50 Financial Services Company: Program manager and change leader for the accelerated roll-out of an Oracle-based enterprise resource planning (ERP) system to a new office that will open in India within six months, reducing the implementation time by 75% compared to original projections. Integration includes Salesforce CRM, Capitalstream origination software, business objects reporting.
- Liaison and project manager between third-party consulting firm and a billion-dollar healthcare organization, improved communication amongst stakeholders and maximized value of investment in this value-based-care initiative. Identified and addressed eight major data quality issues that would have prevented the program’s implementation. Previously, served as program manager and change leader for the centralization of a key client function that resulted in $15 million in savings in year one. Aligned fragmented leadership team on new processes, gained stakeholder support, and equipped/empowered managers.
- As Agile product owner for product adoption and business intelligence Scrum teams for national healthcare IT learning management (LMS) company, led the creation of analytics and reporting solutions that improved customer satisfaction, product line performance, sales efficiencies, goal achievement, and market differentiation. Defined and implemented reporting vision and roadmaps, assuring alignment with organizational strategies. Implemented tools that improved data consistency, accuracy, and accessibility resulting in $3.5 million in unplanned revenue.
- As senior product manager, resuscitation solutions for a healthcare IT workforce development company, defined and implemented product vision/roadmap for $40 million product line that doubled in revenue in the first three years and experienced client renewal rates of 98%. Developed and improved relationships with five global partner organizations, including negotiating new agreements, integrating partner content and ensuring successful implementations. Launched 20 new products and updated software/hardware for 30 more. Developed innovated approach that improved customer satisfaction and adoption for product portfolio which was later launched to other critical verticals.
- Supported strategic planning for large academic medical center through the analysis/synthesis of complex medical record and public health data. Empowered medical directors with Tableau dashboards that provided timely and relevant data intelligence for improved decision making and identified network development opportunities for transplant, spine, pain, sports medicine, ENT, bariatric surgery, cancer, sleep, neurosurgery.
- Managed product development and improvement to meet rapidly growing health plan client demand and competitive activity for genetic testing, spinal surgery, radiation, sleep, and ER utilization. Monitored trends to identify new product opportunities and scoring to prioritize development. Identified potential industry partners, performed due diligence, and made recommendations that guided decisions to build, partner, or acquire.
- Managed consulting, business development strategy, and internet marketing in recently acquired company that supported hospitals in various stages from financial instability to turnaround, growth, and maturity. Implemented reporting standards that reinforced behavior change and transparency. Identified growth opportunities and cultivated new sales channels, supported new business units/subsidiaries from concept to launch. Leveraged Eloqua, Salesforce, and Google Analytics to improve operational efficiencies, ROI tracking, and social media strategy. Sourced website development vendor, guided design, authored content, and launched site that improved SEO by 14%.
- Focused on business process improvement for national health insurance provider’s integrated customer experience team. Mapped customer experience and facilitated workshops that empowered front-line employees to recommend growth and customer satisfaction improvement opportunities, resulting in three pilot programs. Through stakeholder interviews, identified and recommended opportunities for process and communication improvements for HSA product.
- As program manager between hospital CEOs and leadership for national hospital system, documented crisis management and political challenges of non-urban hospitals. Developed member recruitment and retention programs for 100,000 members. Improved Medicare market share through relationship marketing program, resulting in a 4:1 ROI. Authored articles with 240,000 annual distribution. Negotiated partner contracts, expanded benefits, and vendor relationships.