She joined Ankura in 2016. Early in her career, Rebecca was an IT project manager and business analyst for a state government agency, financial services firm, insurance company, and healthcare cost-management company.
Her professional experience also includes:
- Integration, Global Healthcare Data Security Company: Led the post-acquisition conversion to new company policies, systems, and equipment.
- Human Resource Systems, National Tire Distributor: Guided the systems implementation for a joint-venture startup, collaborating with leaders across three companies negotiating program decisions.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Implementation, Manufacturer: Guided the fast-paced retirement and replacement of Salesforce, from ideation and vendor selection through the adoption of D365. Rebecca also led a clean-up of corporate customer master data, integrated 54 legacy systems, and introduced data governance principles to support ongoing data management.
- Daptiv Implementation, Health Insurance Company: Led the software configuration, data management, training, communication, and adoption of new software and processes.
- Billing Portfolio Management, Technology Protection Company: Engaged with IT and business teams to prioritize projects and scope for the $2.5 million annual IT budget, managing deliverables from ideation through implementation. To secure executive approval, Rebecca crafted the presentation content on a EURO banking regulation that affected $1 billion in annual premium transactions.
- Process Analysis, Technology Protection Company: Identified opportunities for greater efficiencies in the client’s billing operations. Rebecca also partnered with senior leadership to develop proactive strategic initiatives.
- IT Portfolio Manager, Technology Protection Company: Managed the team responsible for the finance division’s portfolio of $7 million in projects. Rebecca provided weekly updates and presented monthly and quarterly status reports to executives. She also guided initiatives related to order processing, workflow, and logistics.
- Subscription Billing Management, Technology Protection Company: Created capacity plans for the development team, assessed priorities, operated in an Agile environment, and aligned the delivery team with the corporate calendar.
- Knowledge Engineer, Healthcare Cost Management company: Collaborated on the vision for an automated decision-support system, then established program standards around governance for data management and versioning, coding, testing, and managing rules and workflow processes for rule delivery. Rebecca also specified technical-team requirements, authored and coded clinical outcome rules, and conducted comprehensive reviews with nurses, physicians, and architects.
- Business Analyst and Project Manager, Healthcare-Costost Management Company: Authored executive summaries, vision/scope documents, hot fix specs, and deployment plans. Elicited and documented requirements, defined features, collaborated with architects to size development effort, and assigned development tasks. Created standard, reusable templates and led adoption into practice across projects. Worked with diverse cross-functional technical teams; systems included data marts, SQL, PeopleSoft, .net, and webservices.
- Managed a Matrix Team of 25 Systems Analysts and Requirements Specialists, Financial Services Company: Coached team to develop requirement gathering strategies, use of various methodologies. Managed relationships with business stakeholders to identify needs, encourage new and continued project work, maintaining a full book of projects. Sized requirements effort for enterprise-wide and large-scale line of business projects. Defined metrics for project scorecards to manage productivity and quality of requirements.
- Provided Business, Systems, Requirements, and Database Analysis, Financial Services Company: Led project BA teams. Oversaw data definition entries in an enterprise-wide MDM project, forming consensus on definition, source, security, format, and usage of data across the company. Identified and documented eligibility criteria for various marketing campaigns; partnered with strategy, legal, risk, and compliance to define campaign criteria and goals. Converted prospect and mortgage-to-bank campaigns from various data sources, including enterprise wide, national, and credit bureau data. Created databases for repeated use in the creation of campaign files and reporting.