Rohid Ahmed is a Senior Director at Ankura with experience across various complex financial situations involving distressed companies with an emphasis on the U.S. healthcare market. His current and former clients include private and public companies, not-for-profit institutions, equity sponsors, and other related parties. He is based in Dallas.
Rohid’s professional experience includes:
- Dental Lab Manufacturer: Retained as restructuring advisor to a nation-wide network of full-service dental laboratories, assisting with liquidity management, lab network optimization, business plan development, and product-line profitability.
- TridentCare: Retained as restructuring advisor to a $500 million mobile diagnostics company prior to and during its Chapter 11 process, providing comprehensive restructuring services focused on board/executive advisory, short-term liquidity support, business plan development, KERP/KEIP advisory, and Chapter 11 preparation and administration. The TridentCare engagement team was awarded with the 2019 Healthcare Restructuring of the Year (over $500 million) by the M&A Advisor.
- Signature HealthCARE: Retained as restructuring advisor to a $1.1 billion skilled nursing operator providing a broad spectrum of restructuring services, including business plan development and stakeholder negotiation, resulting in a consensual global out-of-court restructuring. The Signature HealthCARE engagement team was awarded with the 2018 Healthcare Restructuring of the Year (over $500 million) by the M&A Advisor.
- California-Based Real Estate Investment Company: Retained as restructuring advisor to the landlord of a Texas-based skilled nursing facility operator. Assisted with portfolio analyses, short-term liquidity assessment, tenant negotiations, and other related advisory services.
- Verity Health System: Retained as restructuring advisor of a $1.3 billion integrated healthcare system to assist with short-term liquidity forecasting, long-term financial projections, and various post-transaction operational and financial transformation initiatives.
- Publicly Traded Integrated Hospital System: Served as engagement manager in support of the chief restructuring officer of a highly- distressed complex public healthcare organization; focused on short-term liquidity, cash reporting, financial modeling, M&A transaction support, vendor management, lender negotiations, and stakeholder communications.
- Quicksilver Resources Inc.: Retained as restructuring advisor and provided Chapter 11 bankruptcy restructuring services for a publicly traded oil and gas exploration and production company; assisted with 363 distressed asset sales by advising on cash management, M&A diligence support, liquidation preparation and analysis, and stakeholder communications.