Todd Cryblskey is a Managing Director at Ankura based in Washington, DC. Todd has extensive experience in IT infrastructure, custom application development, data organization and analysis, and financial reporting. He has over 23 years of experience leading teams specifically using technology to address business needs, including 11 years of direct experience with litigation support and trust management systems.
Todd’s professional experience includes the following:
- Serves as production support for a claims processing system for a large number of multibillion-dollar asbestos trusts. He is responsible for providing IT-related consulting for securing existing systems, scaling supporting applications, and implementing best practices for handling of sensitive data. He also provides subject matter expertise for trust claims processing. His responsibilities include consulting with all users involved in the submission, review, and payment of claims, as well as interfacing with external auditors and providing support for audit inquires.
- Serves as production support for a claims processing system for a large medical device settlement. His responsibilities include application security, data integrity, and monitoring of the application infrastructure that uses Amazon Web Services.
- Served as the chief architect and developer for a claimant information system application that took fragmented, disparate claimant information and matched it across various law firms. The resulting reports were instrumental to our client in negotiating settlements for its matter.
- Served as the project manager for the development of a web-based claims processing system for asbestos trusts. His responsibilities included requirements gathering and documentation and liaising between users and developers to bridge the technical expertise gap.
- Served as the practice manager for a large team of developers. He was responsible for management, oversight, and delivery of all practice engagements for a large group of systems engineers and developers.
- Served as the project manager and lead architect for a large installation of email for a public-school system in Baltimore.
- Served as the project manager and lead architect for a large installation of Microsoft SMS at Amtrak. Amtrak used the application to push updates of its reservation system to all the call centers and ticket counters.