Experts & Advisors
55 Bishopsgate, 2nd Floor
London, England EC2N 3AS
Adrian Martin is a Managing Director at Ankura based in London, focused on disputes and economics. He has 15 years of experience in providing quantum and valuation expert witness services and litigation support to individuals, companies, and governments involved in commercial disputes. His engagements have typically required an assessment of loss of profits and/or loss of value.
Adrian has experience in providing litigation support in an expert witness context, in an advisory capacity, and in contentious proceedings in various dispute resolution forums including the UK High Court, UK Court of Appeal, and the Competition Appeal Tribunal, as well as in arbitrations under various rules, notably ICSID, ICC, LCIA, UNCITRAL, SAC, and JCAA. He has been appointed as an independent quantum expert in both arbitration and litigation proceedings and has submitted written evidence and given oral evidence under cross-examination. He has acted on several expert determinations as the appointed expert determiner, as support to the expert determiner, and as support to a single party in the expert determination process.
Adrian has worked with clients across a wide range of industries and sectors, including financial services and banking, retail, automotive, pharmaceuticals, telecommunications, manufacturing, IT, electronics, mining, and energy, and has acted on matters for clients based in various regions including the UK, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the CIS countries.
Adrian has also provided support in the production of expert witness evidence in the areas of financial services regulation and loan impairment/recovery. He is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
- BSc, Hons., Politics with Economics, University of Bath
- MSc, Management, Imperial College Business School
- Honors & Awards
- Who’s Who Legal 2023 - Expert Witness - Arbitration chapter says: “Adrian Martin has impressive leadership skills and is great at case strategy". "His attention to detail and commitment to delivering high-quality work under time pressure is very impressive". "The rigor of his expert reports are testament to Adrian's mastery of both regulatory and quantum workstreams".
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (FCA)
- Member of the ICAEW’s Forensic & Expert Witness Community
- Member of the ICAEW’s Valuation Community