Experts & Advisors
2000 K Street NW, 12th Floor
Washington, DC 20006
Jerilyn Lanham Meckler is a Managing Director at Ankura based in Washington, DC. She has extensive experience in the complete breadth and depth of human resource functions, strategy, and execution. Areas of focus include evaluating human capital practices and HR structure, organizational culture, talent practices and management, diversity, equity, and inclusion considerations, vendor selection and implementation, measuring and driving engagement, and organizational change initiatives, on a global basis. She has applied this expertise in a wide range of companies (public, private, and equity-owned) and in industries spanning manufacturing, supply chain, software, healthcare, education, and e-commerce.
Jerilyn’s professional experience includes:
- Led the human resource function as VP of Talent and Culture at Nomaco; VP of HR at Bell and Howell; Global Director of Human Resources, ModusLink.
- Led initiatives such as HR strategy and transformation across the full lifecycle of HR support (talent acquisition, talent management employee relations, compensation, benefits, compliance, training and development, executive development, and coaching).
- Experienced in organizational design, restructuring/right-sizing, merger, acquisition, and divestiture.
- Supported companies on their journey to lean/continuous improvement through process discipline and change management.
- Served as an instructor in Human Resources content at Duke University.
- MS, Labor and Human Resources, The Ohio State University
- BS, Organizational Communications (Minor-Psycology), Ohio University
- Society for Human Resource Management Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP)
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)
- Prosci Certified Change Management Practitioner
- University of Georgia Certified Business/Executive Coach