Experts & Advisors
Senior Managing Director
Level 8, 333 George Street
Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Preeti Inchody is a Senior Managing Director at Ankura based in Sydney. She has over 20 years of experience across corporate finance and capital markets.
For more than 10 years, Preeti has successfully advised clients on M&A and corporate finance matters. She has well-established credentials and a proven track record in both local and cross-border M&A. She is one of the few advisors in ANZ who has expertise working with both growth and turnaround assets.
Preeti started her career with Kotak Group, one of India’s largest financial conglomerates, and was a deputy vice president in the capital markets division before moving to Australia. Prior to Ankura, she worked at a global advisory firm working on both Australian and global mandates.
Select professional engagements that Preeti has advised on include:
- Sale advisor to ANZ’s largest indoor lighting provider Pierlitefor Bain Capital and Investec to Netherlands HQ and listed player, Signify (formerly known as Philips Lighting).
- Sale advisor to family-owned testing laboratory Ams Laboratories to Belgium-based listed Eurofins SE.
- Sale advisor to Lifebroker, Australia’s largest online insurance company, to TAL, a Dai-ichi Life Company.
- Sale advisor to SurfstitchAustralia to an Alceon Private Equity and divestures of overseas business units, Magic Seaweeds UK to Surfline, U.S. and Surfdome UK to Internet Fusion Group UK.
- Buy-side advisor to Kuba Retail and Access Brand Network who acquired Napoleon Perdis, an iconic Australian cosmetics retailer with national footprint.
- Capital raising advisor to a sustainable recycled pallet producer and disruptor in its sector, during the COVID period.
- Carve out and transaction support advisor to Australia’s largest outdoor lighting provider, Sylvania, sold to Belgium-based Schreder. Also led the sale of Brisbane-based Frend Lighting to FOS Lighting.
- Detailed operational modeling for the Australian operations of the ASX listed cannabis company used to support further equity raising and capital markets transactions.
- Due diligence advisor to Oaktree (debt fund) for evaluating an investment into an oil and gas service provider.
- Commercial due diligence advisor to TPG Capital making a multibillion-dollar bid for Fairfax (ASX: FXJ).
- MBA, IE Business School, Spain
- BCom, Mumbai University, India