Experts & Advisors
Scott D. Gray
Senior Managing Director
2 Alhambra Plaza, Suite 610
Coral Gables, FL 33134
Scott D. Gray is a Senior Managing Director at Ankura based in Miami. Scott has thirty-seven years of consulting experience, including the analysis of costs and quantum related to over 350 construction projects. Prior to that, Scott was a staff consultant with the Grace Commission, studying the policies and procedures of the US Federal Government. Scott is the leader of Ankura’s Latin America Construction operations group with the global construction practice.
Scott works with project owners, contractors, subcontractors, A/E firms, and sureties on projects ranging from turnkey (EPC) contracts to build-to-print projects.
His sector expertise includes power plants, oil and gas facilities, transportation infrastructure, mining, and US government construction and aerospace contracts.
Scott has been identified annually since 2010 as a member of Who’s Who in Commercial Arbitration and since 2014 as a member of Who’s Who in Construction Experts. He has provided expert testimony on quantum issues in litigation and arbitration on over 40 occasions.
- MBA, suma cum laude, Georgetown University
- BA, Economics, cum laude, Colgate University
- Honors & Awards
- Who’s Who Legal says: “Scott Gray is a top-notch practitioner who is described by sources as ‘an excellent delay expert with a worldwide practice’.”
- Who’s Who in Commercial Arbitration
- Who’s Who in Construction Expert Witnesses