150 North Riverside Plaza, Suite 2400
Chicago, IL 60606
Scott R. Paczosa is a Senior Managing Director at Ankura, based in Chicago. He has over 25 years of experience. In his global leadership role in strategic initiatives, he identifies emerging issues and develops strategic responses to breaking market developments.
Scott has focused on data analytics and trend analysis to provide insight and value to his clients.
Through focused data analytics, he deciphers and tracks trends, evaluates the impact of those trends on his clients, maps those trends according to specific client needs, and creates solutions that prepare clients to deal with issues—or avoid them altogether.
Scott has worked with a variety of industries. His current projects include:
- Large bank investigations, and litigation
- Consumer Finance investigations, and litigation
- Regulatory enforcement activity/focus
- Rates-based investigations, and litigation
- Managed care investigations, and litigation
- Opioid investigations, and litigation
- White Collar investigations
- Antitrust litigations
- Securities litigations
- Data breach
His services have also included restructuring, valuation, strategy, mergers and acquisitions, due diligence, compliance, and innovative risk reduction.
- BS, University of Iowa