2963 Sidco Drive, Suite 101
Nashville, TN 37204
Steve Brickner is a Senior Director at Ankura, based in Nashville. He has more than 30 years of experience leading transformational change in a wide range of strategic and operational settings that have included healthcare, information systems, and manufacturing. A healthcare industry specialist, his expertise encompasses program leadership, supply chain, process and organizational redesign, and technology.
Steve Brickner joined Ankura with the firm’s acquisition in 2018 of c3/consulting.
His professional experience includes:
- Program Manager, Global Tire Manufacturer: Led effort to increase speed to market for new products for a Fortune 200 manufacturer.
- Business Analyst Development, Global Heavy Equipment Manufacturer: Created the framework and assessment process designed to improve and accelerate the value of business analysts to both IT and the core business of the Fortune 100 company.
- Organizational Assessment, Nonprofit: Evaluated the the client’s effectiveness and recommended opportunities to accelerate the entire organization.
- Strategy Development and Alignment, National Healthcare Service Provider: Guided the creation and rollout of a a new strategy for a niche operator, including the alignment with all levels of management.
- Physician Practice Optimization, Global Healthcare Company: Assessed a large practice for regulatory compliance, contract obligations, and operational effectiveness for Fortune 100 client.
- IT Optimization, Hospitality Data Firm: Assessed the rapidly-growing company then implemented multi-tiered recommendations designed to stabilize it, efforts that led to serving as interim CIO for eight months.
- Business Process Redesign, National Healthcare Service Provider: Evaluated the billing processing company and recommended improvements.
- Healthcare Supply Chain Architect and Implementation, Global Healthcare Company: Led the development and management of all aspects of a consolidated supply chain for the Fortune 100 client.
- MBA, Belmont University
- BS, Industrial Engineering Technology, University of Dayton