John Yagerline is a Director at Ankura with over 27 years of experience in management, finance, operations, and software development within the commercial and US government and Department of Defense space. John manages resources and software development for Ankura’s TrustOnline, working with clients to manage their required timeline and software releases while driving new enhancements to the system. He is based in Washington, DC.
John’s professional experience includes:
- Serves as project manager of Trust Online, the software that helps manage the workload for the largest asbestos claim processing center in the United States. John manages the software workload, employee resources, and budgets for the ongoing project. He acts as the client manager for the system, working directly with the COO and director of claims processing to coordinate project timeline, software releases, and new features. He creates monthly financial statements for the client CFO for Trust Online-related work, and creates financial statements for the entire Ankura software area.
- Led project turnaround for a very large BPM system for $20 million DoD government customer. Managed expectations, scope, and timeline for a DoD government customer as well as the prime subcontractor.
- Led software development efforts within several areas of the United States Postal Service, including for the human resources and customer satisfaction sections.
- Led turnaround of an equipment maintenance system used at 400 field processing plants.
- Created and deployed an enterprise system management plan, which led to moving a statewide education association from the bottom five states to the top five states for business and member capabilities. Managed 12 projects with durations of two months to two years, with revenues ranging from $20K to $1 million.
- Created a system for a pharmaceutical company to manage pre-FDA-approved drugs and vaccines through clinical studies by developing and implementing a large-scale clinical supplies tracking system.