Luke’s notable engagements span across company restructuring advisory, lender restructuring advisory, operational turnarounds and formal restructurings, including voluntary administrations, receiverships, and liquidations.
Additionally, Luke has spent time within a global corporate real estate business, where he was part of the EMEA finance leadership community and responsible for the efficient operation of the finance function, as well as providing strategic insights to business leadership.
Luke’s professional experience includes:
- Receivership of mining services company WDS Limited which included a long-term trade on period, an extensive asset sale program and eventual wind down of operations.
- Lender advisory and contingency planning for a leading Australian bank with respect to a distressed mining services client.
- Post-acquisition operations review and implementation of business improvement initiatives on behalf of a private equity buyer of a national office supplies retailer.
- Voluntary Administration of Moss River, a linen and homewares retailer with stores across Australia which resulted in a successful sale of the business.
- Receivership of a whiskey distillery including reviewing a disputed pre-appointment sale of business and investigating stakeholder claims.
- Voluntary Administration and Deed of Company Arrangement of St Hilliers Construction which included an extended trade on period and operations rationalisation program.
- Pre-lend review for a financier seeking to advance further funds to a heavy manufacturing client.