About the Webinar
Has your organization implemented a scalable privacy impact assessment process? Learn how the pros are advising organizations on the U.S. state-level privacy law requirements for privacy impact assessments. These assessments must be retained and available for regulatory inspection, and California is proposing filing summaries of all assessments conducted.
Hear from Ankura data privacy experts David Manek and David Farber along with Alan Friel and Sasha Kiosse from Squire Patton Boggs’ Data Privacy, Cybersecurity & Digital Assets Practice.
This masterclass webinar will broaden your understanding of:
1. Background on GDPR Article 35 Data Protection Impact Assessments
2. Assessment requirements for new U.S. state consumer privacy laws and California’s Age Appropriate Design Act and the practical need for assessments to meet new health data privacy law requirements
3. The additional assessment considerations, beyond personal data issues, for AI, and automated decision-making and profiling
4. Deep dive into the draft requirements for privacy and cyber assessments under consideration published by the California Privacy Protection Agency as well as under the recently finalized Colorado regulations
5. Operationalizing privacy assessments supported by a target operating model
6. The benefits and challenges when utilizing privacy assessment technology to support privacy assessments
Join us for the informative and interactive webinar to find out how to implement a scalable privacy impact assessment process.
Hosted by Ankura and featuring Squire Patton Boggs.
CLE & IAPP Credit Information
• Squire Patton Boggs is seeking CLE credit for this program. Please direct any questions about CLE for this program to email@example.com.
• Attendees can self-submit for 1 hour of IAPP CPE credit here: https://iapp.org/certify/cpe-submit/