About the Webinar
Join us for a lively panel discussion around asset tracing, and what litigators should understand about the process. Following the chat, we will be guided through a pair of wines by Sommelier Brandon Borcoman of Vin-Decision.
We will need a shipping address where someone over 21 will be able to sign for the wine. Space is limited and these events have proven extremely popular, please RSVP as soon as possible and no later than Tuesday, October 17th.
- Can AI/Machine Learning/ChatGPT help with asset tracing? Is it currently disruptive to the industry?
- What are the emerging trends for the broader use of asset tracing utilization vs the traditional applications?
- How have asset tracing matters been affected by technology and why are paper documents still relevant?
- What is the delicate balance in applying technology to asset tracing services while still recognizing the human element involved in the process?
- How often and when do you see the need for a U.S. litigator to use asset tracing services?
Lead Ankura Expert for this event
Robert Capper is a Senior Managing Director at Ankura, based in London. Robert has extensive experience in overseeing a range of complex investigative assignments across the world, specializing in high-profile sovereign disputes and asset tracing, as well as fraud and white-collar crime investigations.
Alex Marjanovic is a Senior Managing Director at Ankura based in Irvine and is the West Region, U.S. Lead Partner for the Data & Technology, Discovery practice. With more than 19 years of e-discovery, litigation management, and document review experience, Alex has overseen project management, account management, and business operations for e-discovery related matters. His core expertise is managing consultant teams and developing workflows that enable in-house and outside counsel to streamline data management, e-discovery, document review, and production protocols.
Registration link will follow shortly.